Skip to main content

PLB'S CONFESSIONS 101


Words are things, like stuff, that's what Jesus said in Matthew12:34-35 and is further reiterated in Hebrews11:3 as the "things which are not seen".
With words we can initiate and set in motion ideas, emotions, lifestyles, cultures and other things. Words have latent power to produce the things they talk about and can produce even the material things we desire.

The CONFESSIONS 101 project simply helps to put the right words in our mouths so as to create a pleasurable life and desirable world.
Here are some words to help achieve the goals above-

I am a child of God
I have the same quality of life that God has
I am God's god
I am powerful, creative, courageous, strong, healthy, sound and wealthy
I have all that I require to live a glorious life in me and I know how to put them to work
I am not afraid of anything, I am God's god!
I am an excellent success, full of immense grace,top abilities and lots of excellent results
I am showing forth God's glories, beauties, kindness, graces, and excellences to my world everyday!

Thanks for joining in this session of PLB's CONFESSIONS 101. Let's make positive words our way of life as we bless our environs with God's good. Also make comments down👇 there and share with your friends as well as we create a world of our dreams together.

Muchos gracias,
Pastor Lams 😎.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLB'S Top Ten Contemporary Christian Songs Chart- Week 8

Every week the Pastor Lams Blog ranks the top 10 Christian music making the rounds. The lists are compiled solely from expert analysis by the PLB team and can be considered totally definitive but are in no wise discriminatory. It's simply for your enjoyment.  Scroll or swipe through to view full list. We also include a classic in the lists per week. Songs, though released years ago still so awesome we can't do without 'em. You know what I mean right 😉. And this week's top 10 goes in this order: 10.🙌 I surrender- Hillsong United 9. I live for you- Sinach 8. What a beautiful name- Hillsong United 7. Olowogbogboro- Nathaniel Bassey ft Wale Adenuga 6. Kea Galalela- TB1 5. Prepare- Dubaimz 4. Follow you- Cyude 🎉 3. You are Jesus- Joe Praise 2. Most High- Nosa ft Nathaniel Bassey 1. 💖 Miracle rain- Frank Edwards ... And Frank Edwards is the first artiste on PLB's top 10 to retain first position for 2 consecutive weeks! We just had to keep it there the t...

Apostle Peter- Running 1

A blend of Bible stories, revelations and fiction (literature license) about Peter's life and somewhat complex choices and decisions. Sit back, relax, cappuccino and enjoy! And Peter was running again, away from the persecution that had once again broken out against the Church. Jesus had been long gone. He missed Him. He still had nostalgia and goose bumps whenever he remembered just how divine Jesus was. He had seen Jesus do a lot of amazing miracles but none quite like the last one- he and his other folks, some 50 of them watched as Jesus levitated into the heavens until no physical eyes could see him again. He said He was going to heaven and of course that was true- Peter knew now by deep conviction that he'd walked with God Himself. And for some reason he thought himself a friend of God. He knew he was going to see Jesus again sometime soon. There was no debate in his heart about this. He loved Jesus or perhaps God- they were one and the same persons to him now. He ...

PLB Editorial- Cheers 🍻 to life!

Jesus, while speaking to listeners in John 6 talked of them eating his flesh and drinking his blood and how this would forever quench their hunger and thirst. Most of the people who heard this couldn't receive it, it seemed as if Jesus was trying to initiate them into some cult where they'd all be required to be cannibals. Yet Jesus, unapologetic as He always was didn't even try to break it down to their understanding, instead He said "those who hear and learn from my Father come to me". On that day some of His disciples left Him, citing how His teaching and doctrine was too controversial and hard to take. Howbeit none from the popular 12 left. Fast forward to 1Corinthians11:24 and Paul is reiterating the events of the Jesus' last supper with His disciples as He received it from God. Jesus used those words again "this is my body" and "this is the cup of the new testament in my blood" and required of us to break and eat and also to drink. ...