Skip to main content

Happy Sunday!

 1 Thessalonians  5:18 "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."

God is good. He does good. There is no iota of wickedness in Him towards man. You know, a lot of people often times ask, "well, if God is good, why does He allow wicked things happen since He is omnipotent?". Some even make up their minds to just say, "God is just God, not necessarily good". Well, the answer to such questions I give to others is that God created the world but He's left it in the affairs of men, nevertheless creating standards for the world to revolve round. " God doesn't endorse wickedness, but the wicked would always meet their waterloo", which means He is good and therefore protects His own. So, a wise man would always give thanks to God for His goodness. God is good, it's not a clichΓ©, it's a fact. He makes "good" the standard for the world. Irrespective of whatever happens, the good always laugh last. So, take out time today, whatever you've been through or presently facing, give thanks to God because the end will always be in your favour. Good thrives, God rules. Be thankful always

(Daily Nuggets with Tobi Adebayo)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLB'S Top Ten Contemporary Christian Songs Chart- Week 8

Every week the Pastor Lams Blog ranks the top 10 Christian music making the rounds. The lists are compiled solely from expert analysis by the PLB team and can be considered totally definitive but are in no wise discriminatory. It's simply for your enjoyment.  Scroll or swipe through to view full list. We also include a classic in the lists per week. Songs, though released years ago still so awesome we can't do without 'em. You know what I mean right πŸ˜‰. And this week's top 10 goes in this order: 10.πŸ™Œ I surrender- Hillsong United 9. I live for you- Sinach 8. What a beautiful name- Hillsong United 7. Olowogbogboro- Nathaniel Bassey ft Wale Adenuga 6. Kea Galalela- TB1 5. Prepare- Dubaimz 4. Follow you- Cyude πŸŽ‰ 3. You are Jesus- Joe Praise 2. Most High- Nosa ft Nathaniel Bassey 1. πŸ’– Miracle rain- Frank Edwards ... And Frank Edwards is the first artiste on PLB's top 10 to retain first position for 2 consecutive weeks! We just had to keep it there the t...

Going on to know Him

People easily judge other people when they don't know them. We all may be guilty of this. A Lotta times, we stereotype people by how they look, their dressing and outward mannerisms ever before we hear them speak. I have been shocked many times of how guilty I've been with this. The most recent of such a person I nearly badly stereotyped turned out to be such an incredible person, so different and special in her way and she helped me in many beautiful ways such that we became pretty cool friends in the space of just a few months but this was the same lady I almost thought was way away from my type of friends. We've all made such mistakes so don't look at me that wayπŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‡. When we were done with the project that brought us together, I offered to take us to an icecream spot- it would probably be the last time we were seeing so it was my way of saying "thanks". There I told her how I had felt about her when I first saw her and she was somewhat unsurprised and sa...

5 Fun, Exciting and Impactful Things to do This Christmas Season πŸŽ…πŸŽ„.

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! Christmas season is here again. And it's a time of celebration, joy and sharing. Today, the PLB runs through a list of 5 very exciting and impactful things you could do this Christmas season to make it a very memorable one. Read on right below πŸ‘‡. Ho ho ho! 5. Travelling with family- Going on pilgrimage to Jesus birthplace in Bethlehem with the entire family should be totally magical and also there are certain cities that absolutely look, feel and smell "Christmassy" during the Christmas season. The lights and decor, the smile on everyone's faces, the Santa Claus, the Carol concerts, and sometimes the snow; Santa Claus Village in Finland, Bondi Beach in Australia, New York, USA and Dublin, Ireland are few truly exciting places to be for all the fun and joys of Christmas celebration. 4. Games, games, and more games with family- If you haven't mounted a Christmas tree 🌲and set up Christmas lights in the house by now, try ...