Skip to main content

Who said?

Genesis  3:11 "And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?"
Most often than not, there are people we usually trust their "verdicts" on anything we do or go through, or those we feel are very good to tell us what thy think about us. Have you  ever dressed up and looked in the mirror and felt good, then you asked someone else, "how do I look?", and the person says, " well, ok" and you expected a much ecstatic response from the person or the person even passed a derogatory remark even after you felt good with what you saw in the mirror. The scripture above typifies a scenario like that, after Adam & Eve ate the fruit God said not to eat, the first question God asked Adam after Adam said he was naked was, "Who told you you were naked?", this wasn't a coincidence, God asked this because He never told Adam He was naked. Friend, God created a perfect you without anything lacking, the moment you begin to have a faulty self-image or pessimistic demeanor, God's question for you would always be" Who told you?", who told you you can't be the best, who told you you can't achieve that dream?, who told you you're barren?, who told you you can't make profit despite a global pandemic?.,Never take negative opinions about your affairs from the Devil or negative folks, but God.What God tells you should be final.
In addition, if you really needed an opinion about something, why don't you trust your opinion to others. I love what David Ologbonori, a life-coach said in a recent podcast, He said "Opinions are people's perspectives and they can be wrong", that's so profound. Friend, People can be wrong!. Its a fact you must come to agree with. Trust your instinct and God's word.Do have a great weekend ahead. I love you

(Daily Nuggets with Tobi Adebayo)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLB'S Top Ten Contemporary Christian Songs Chart- Week 8

Every week the Pastor Lams Blog ranks the top 10 Christian music making the rounds. The lists are compiled solely from expert analysis by the PLB team and can be considered totally definitive but are in no wise discriminatory. It's simply for your enjoyment.  Scroll or swipe through to view full list. We also include a classic in the lists per week. Songs, though released years ago still so awesome we can't do without 'em. You know what I mean right πŸ˜‰. And this week's top 10 goes in this order: 10.πŸ™Œ I surrender- Hillsong United 9. I live for you- Sinach 8. What a beautiful name- Hillsong United 7. Olowogbogboro- Nathaniel Bassey ft Wale Adenuga 6. Kea Galalela- TB1 5. Prepare- Dubaimz 4. Follow you- Cyude πŸŽ‰ 3. You are Jesus- Joe Praise 2. Most High- Nosa ft Nathaniel Bassey 1. πŸ’– Miracle rain- Frank Edwards ... And Frank Edwards is the first artiste on PLB's top 10 to retain first position for 2 consecutive weeks! We just had to keep it there the t...

Going on to know Him

People easily judge other people when they don't know them. We all may be guilty of this. A Lotta times, we stereotype people by how they look, their dressing and outward mannerisms ever before we hear them speak. I have been shocked many times of how guilty I've been with this. The most recent of such a person I nearly badly stereotyped turned out to be such an incredible person, so different and special in her way and she helped me in many beautiful ways such that we became pretty cool friends in the space of just a few months but this was the same lady I almost thought was way away from my type of friends. We've all made such mistakes so don't look at me that wayπŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‡. When we were done with the project that brought us together, I offered to take us to an icecream spot- it would probably be the last time we were seeing so it was my way of saying "thanks". There I told her how I had felt about her when I first saw her and she was somewhat unsurprised and sa...

5 Fun, Exciting and Impactful Things to do This Christmas Season πŸŽ…πŸŽ„.

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! Christmas season is here again. And it's a time of celebration, joy and sharing. Today, the PLB runs through a list of 5 very exciting and impactful things you could do this Christmas season to make it a very memorable one. Read on right below πŸ‘‡. Ho ho ho! 5. Travelling with family- Going on pilgrimage to Jesus birthplace in Bethlehem with the entire family should be totally magical and also there are certain cities that absolutely look, feel and smell "Christmassy" during the Christmas season. The lights and decor, the smile on everyone's faces, the Santa Claus, the Carol concerts, and sometimes the snow; Santa Claus Village in Finland, Bondi Beach in Australia, New York, USA and Dublin, Ireland are few truly exciting places to be for all the fun and joys of Christmas celebration. 4. Games, games, and more games with family- If you haven't mounted a Christmas tree 🌲and set up Christmas lights in the house by now, try ...