Skip to main content

PLB'S CONFESSIONS 103- WISDOM


Wisdom is a person and this person possesses an influence and a force (1Corinthians1:30).
Wisdom is the force of God which works in, around and for someone causing that person to make the most excellent and most accurate decisions, choices, actions (and inactions) in all situations and scenarios.
Wisdom may not act the same way under seemingly similar circumstances because no two moments are really the same. So, wisdom makes custom decisions for custom situations.

As a child of God you have wisdom inside of you. The Bible says Jesus is our wisdom! (no wonder we're even wiser than Solomon, he certainly wasn't as wise as Jesus 😏).
However, a Christian can live life not knowing this or simply neglecting this person and as a result reduce the impact of the "wisdom-force" in him/her.

One of the ways to activate this wisdom is by acknowledgement (Philemon1:6). Recognise and affirm that it is truly inside of you then speak it forth as well!
The PLB'S CONFESSIONS 103 aims to help in activating this force to come to the fore as we get our lives on and works done.

Jesus is wisdom
Jesus is living in me
Therefore, I have the entire universe of wisdom living and working in me
I think wisdom
I speak wisdom
I act wisdom
I am excellently and entirely wise
I know what to do in every situation that brings glory to Jesus at all times and I do them
I walk in absolute dominion in this world as a result of this wisdom-force in me.
I cannot be ensnared by evil, fear, lack, poverty, sickness, wrong advice or darkness
I have answers and solutions to all of life's dilemmas
I am walking and living entirely in wisdom at all times
I am excellent in all my ways!
Hallelujah!

These words are so powerful, you should say them with your entire heart. And remember to study and meditate on the Scriptures often, that's wisdom's universe!
You can check out our previous posts on 15 steps to effective and exciting Bible study to help you gain more wisdom-weightπŸ˜‰.

A bientot,
Pastor Lams 😎.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Apostle Peter- Running 1

A blend of Bible stories, revelations and fiction (literature license) about Peter's life and somewhat complex choices and decisions. Sit back, relax, cappuccino and enjoy! And Peter was running again, away from the persecution that had once again broken out against the Church. Jesus had been long gone. He missed Him. He still had nostalgia and goose bumps whenever he remembered just how divine Jesus was. He had seen Jesus do a lot of amazing miracles but none quite like the last one- he and his other folks, some 50 of them watched as Jesus levitated into the heavens until no physical eyes could see him again. He said He was going to heaven and of course that was true- Peter knew now by deep conviction that he'd walked with God Himself. And for some reason he thought himself a friend of God. He knew he was going to see Jesus again sometime soon. There was no debate in his heart about this. He loved Jesus or perhaps God- they were one and the same persons to him now. He

#perfectlovechallenge

Wow! While studying the Bible yesterday I was presented a challenge by God and had to get the PLB team involved asap. Check out the Scripture below. 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. Did you see that word? The one most of us dread and consider totally impractical is featured in this Scripture... right there as the 8th and 23rd words πŸ˜ƒ. But really do you think it is really possible to practise "perfect" love? Pls comment below and let the world know! I know the word "PERFECT" scares the crap outta people but when God says "perfect" is possible then it means we are entirely fashioned within and without to do it. There's absolutely no reservation in this Scripture as regards whether or not it is possible to be "perfect" in love in this transient world! I think it's safe to say that it is possible to be perfect (fully mat

Going on to know Him

People easily judge other people when they don't know them. We all may be guilty of this. A Lotta times, we stereotype people by how they look, their dressing and outward mannerisms ever before we hear them speak. I have been shocked many times of how guilty I've been with this. The most recent of such a person I nearly badly stereotyped turned out to be such an incredible person, so different and special in her way and she helped me in many beautiful ways such that we became pretty cool friends in the space of just a few months but this was the same lady I almost thought was way away from my type of friends. We've all made such mistakes so don't look at me that wayπŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‡. When we were done with the project that brought us together, I offered to take us to an icecream spot- it would probably be the last time we were seeing so it was my way of saying "thanks". There I told her how I had felt about her when I first saw her and she was somewhat unsurprised and sa